Full time position at ZEPPELIN Inc. Tokyo, Japan
iOS (Swift) Engineer [Summary]
5 Professional years
English (idiomatic), Japanese (optional)
Foundation, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Core data, Realm, Rx Swift
SDK & guidelines
Firebase, Crashlytics, Human Interface Guidelines
MVVM architecture, Reactive programming, Agile, Key-Value Observing
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or system engineering
ZEPPELIN is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our partners and the organization. You'll work alongside innovative individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism.
Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team. This role demands the best and brightest; the ideal candidate will be well rounded and offer a diverse skill set that aligns with the key qualifications listed below.
● 5-years of experiencein a professional quality or software engineering position
● Self-motivated, proactive, collaborative, and detail-oriented individual, with excellent
written and oral English communication skills
● Experience working on iOS apps using Swiftand Objective-Cin Xcode
● In depth knowledge of the Swift, Foundation,Cocoa,and Cocoa Touchframeworks
● Experience with technologies common to interfacing with modern web services, such as HTTP, TLS, JSON, and cryptography
● Experience with testing and automation of iOS applications
● Experience with source control technologies like Git
● Experience with data modeling in the context of Core Dataand/or web services
● Experience with Realm,Reactive programming,Firebase,and Crashlytics
● An understanding of the Human Interface Guidelines and a history of involvement in user
● Experience with using development tooling in a workflow for issue tracking, agile, and test
● Fundamental knowledge of software engineering technologies, methodologies and
● Experienced collaborating with other disciplines including design, art, and quality
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or
equivalent work experience.
If you would like to learn more about our organization and culture have a look at our website. In addition follow us on Instagramand Twitter. We also publish a light novelabout Japanese work culture and why we're different.
Apply with links to your App portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.